Sunday, December 11, 2011

Too many stories...

I have so many ideas for stories, fantasy, horror, sci-fi, paranormal, that I couldn't possibly write them all before I die. I am effectively working on three stories at once right now. Shards of S'Darin, (Book Two of the In the Shadow of the Black Sun series), my horror collaboration with David Woods and a new horror story written in a completely different style for me, influenced by Lovecraft. Strangely, I have yet to read a Lovecraft book, so far only listened to the audiobook of The Dunwich Horror, but I've always been aware of his mythos. I just got them all as ebooks, so now I have no excuse. I just know that he wrote in a style reminiscent of older times. This is what I am trying to do with my new story. Of course, Shards is my main focus and so, too, will the third book in the series be, but it's a lot of fun to spread my wings a bit and write something completely different on the side. I came up with the craziest idea while shaving this morning, rather grotesque, really. Perhaps you'll read it later?

Walk with the Wind,

William

No comments:

Post a Comment